Tuesday, July 31, 2018

A Breeze in the Hollows


A Breeze in the Hollows
A couple of days ago I had a zephyr plough through my mind. When I say a zephyr it was possibly more of a whirly wind messing with my memories changing my timelines of experience to much more of a balancing/dancing melody in my mind. I am not sure where this is going at the moment but if this fails my word count then it probably will never see the light of day.
It seems that many of us have a smoothie dance of life, or wish we had.  It shows up when we get stuck in proverbial mud, this is especially true when we step out in an endeavour that we are convinced the The Master put the idea into our mind.  We experience doubt in those stuck in the mud moments after all many of us say that if we are campaigning for the highest power things shouldn’t be this difficult. 
The truth of that statement is that often we need to develop an increased level of strength as we train for the higher responsibility that may be required: enter the proverbial mudhole that we are in.  It is not really that we need to prove our abilities, after all God knows us better than we often do.
Getting back to my afternoon reverie as a 24 year old it occurred to me that there may have been a possibility that I could have done some sort of a deal to go into a shared experience on my father’s pig farm. … then sometime later after our marriage and we had moved from Melbourne to where we eventually got to call Wodonga “home” Sue’s father brought about 80 acres primarily for the water right but it had a house on it, to cut a long story short he offered the land to us to use productively.
 Now this zephyr managed to twist the tracks into a linear approach with a slight dip in the middle accounting (??) for the change in location and whose father had the farm.  To finally spin this story down to brass tacks the timing of this attempt was started about 1977 and lasted about 18 months.
Sue and I met at one of those Easter camps where lots of people met and fell in love, one difference from some others we have since been married for 39 years since the camp.  When Sues father in 1982 made the offer it was a while we were married; so, the timing was distinctly different.
Now there was another rearrangement in my mind done by that rascally wrong zephyr.  It was a far less consequent meddling. But what the heck maybe, if this still growing piece has significance for some-one, then the message may reach by default.
Entrance number 2 was as I went closer to sleep, the breeze started pulling periods of time together and wrapped the dates into a mix an exotic of meaning in my past.  Then it oh so gently it wove periods of my life and after that periods of OUR life into charades of activity and inactivity.
Fortunately, after waking up and talking to Sue I/we could see parts that had been just left out like bundles of junk.  There were significant groups of people who were left out of these rewound histories and there was a significant act of God that had added to my faith meta novel that Father would into my life and there were even lessons that God taught me through the excluded people in my past. 
So, I write from an added benefit The little breeze has shown a new attack strategy one that is meant to belittle the importance for when God calls our names into His work.  Use this as your Mantra. 
“go ahead~ Trust God~, learn on the go,~ Trust God in all” `

No comments:

Post a Comment